Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance Tube | Single-layer teflon tubing is hard and easy to break. Our Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing is an alternative tubing for a teflon tubing.
- For Painting Equipment, Organic Solvents for Printers, and Paints
- For Transferring Chemicals of Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals of Semiconductor-Related Equipment and Flat Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Transferring Beverage and Food
- For Transferring Alcohol, Cosmetics, and Chemicals
- For Filling Lines of Paints and Adhesives
- For Filling Lines of Aroma, Additives, and Coloring
- For Transferring Chemical Wastes
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJV is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJV is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJV is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Transparency…E-SJV enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS2…E-SJV is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings.
- Food Sanitation…E-SJV conforms to the Food Sanitation Law No.370 (No.370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare for Food Sanitation). (Conformity to N-Heptane).
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing (PVC Type) [Model Number: E-SJV]